What if I never received my Monthly Benefit Overseas via Check?

If it has taken longer than the expected arrival, please call the office at (212) 366-7881. We can provide a Stop Payment Form to process a reissue if applicable. (Please note, if you receive the pension check once the stop payment has been made you will not be able to cash/deposit it)