The process consists of submitting all Application Forms (Covered Work Employment, Return to Work Rules, and Signed Application) along with all the necessary documents such as:

  1. U.S. State ID, License, or US Passport
  2. Social Security card(s)
  3. Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
  4. Birth certificates (original and translated (if in a different language))
  5. Divorce Decree (if applicable)
  6. Death Certificate (if applicable)